SO WHAT if:
- I have firmly decided on pale green and dark wood brown being the colors in the baby room regardless of the sex. I think it is a cute combo and that it is gender neutral. I've gotten some comments otherwise, but it isn't changing my mind.
- Along with this, I have also decided that we will be having a turtle/frog theme for the room. I was told that bunnies and chicks were more feminine if we had a baby girl, but I still don't care. I love turtles and the hubby loves frogs.
- I ate more food than I ever have in one sitting yesterday and continued to eat a ton all day. I can't tell if I'm real hungry or bored hungry anymore and I'm afraid of not eating because I don't want to starve the baby.
- I still haven't gained any substantial weight and I'm going on 15 weeks. I think I'm at a whole 2lbs gained. It's not even that I've been sick or anything lately so I have no idea.
- My big excitement lately is just being able to get our finances KINDA under control. It's been a rough couple of weeks thanks to the TWO tickets I received in April.
- I can't wait for Sam to get his license back in a few weeks (after him not having one the entire time we've been together). I won't have to make these ridiculous trips to drive him to work and back every day and we'll save a ton on gas!
- I've been (still) humming Christmas songs and the like because I am just too excited for December. I'm giving myself the best XMas gift a girl can get. :)
Link up at www.lifeafteridew.com