So What If:
- I've still made no progress on the baby room. I can't do anything until I get another can of paint and I seriously just don't have the money to grab it quite yet. I know it's not a lot of money, but I can def use that cash elsewhere.
- I get excited about the mail daily, hoping that someone will send us a card or something. I'm not looking for there to be cash or anything inside of it, I just like getting personal mail. It very rarely happens though.
- I've really let the house go the past few days. I haven't had any motivation because I was in a bad, bad mood. I'm hoping I can turn that around and get things looking good again.
- I am invited to a baby shower this weekend, but I don't think I'm going to attend. I won't go into the reasons why because it may make me look like a bad person, but I just really don't want to. Plus, it's like a 30 min trip and on a military base and just seems like a hassle to deal with ATM.
- I don't know if I want the next 10 weeks to fly or crawl by. I feel totally unprepared, but I am really uncomfortable. I wish they would pass really quickly but all the stuff I need to get done would do it self in the meantime. That would be nice.